Based on the requests of our members, we finished recording over 40 new guitar lessons on songs. I am sure you will love the new lessons as well, since they are songs from the most popular bands and artists, such as:
- Eric Clapton
- Foo Fighters
- Jimmy Hendrix
- Goo Goo Dolls
- and many more very popular artists.
- acoustic fingerstyle,
There will be many new guitar lessons for beginners of course, but this time around, I've added several more advanced lessons for those of you who are reaching an advanced-intermediate level of playing. For example:
- Parisianne Walkways by Gary Moore, Black Magic Woman and Samba pa Ti by Santana will really supercharge your soloing skills,
- Here Comes the Sun by The Beatles and the popular Spanish folk tune Romanza will give you acoustic fingerpickers a great workout,
- Hey Hey by Eric Clapton, Give Me One Reason by Tracy Chapman and several more blues guitar lessons will give you some nice blues licks and lots of theory to get you started in the blues,
- Times Like These by Foo Fighters and Big Yellow Taxi by Ronnie Mitchell will give you strumming/singing fanatics many hours of fun,
- And many more that you'll just have to wait to find out about.
Of course, there will be some new beginner guitar lessons as well, such as:
- The Pink Panther theme by written by Henry Mancini
- Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley
- Hallelujah by Rufus Wainright
- La Bamba by Los Lobos
- and many more.
I hope the new lessons I have lined up for you will get you playing the guitar even more, and help you progress in your guitar journey towards becoming the guitarist you always wanted to be.
I will be releasing 1 lesson per week starting next week, with an easier lesson one week, than a harder lesson the next. I think this release schedule will be good for letting you advance at your own pace, and not push you into moving on too quickly.