'Tis that time of the year again. Mistletoes, Christmas lights, and guitar lessons.
Yes, the seasonal sale over at JamPlay.com has begun. It is a bit more expensive than it was last year, by $10 to be exact. I guess inflation has hit JamPlay as well 🙂
No seriously, they have advanced heaps through the years, so a $10 bump in their holiday sale price is warranted.
If you've never heard of JamPlay before, than here is an overview of their site. It's basically one of the biggest guitar lesson websites on the Internet, providing:
- beginner to advanced video lessons (over 5000 lessons at present, with 80 teachers)
- interactive guitar learning tools
- live streaming group lessons
Here is a video of them detailing the promotion:
And here is a link to their special holiday promo:
The details of the promo are as follows:
- $109.95 for the annual membership - It comes out to $9.16 per month, which is nice.
- You get access to a bunch of jam tracks monthly subscribes don't - This is not a big deal, you can find loads of jam tracks all across the internet.
- Deadline is not disclosed, but it's usually January 5 - This makes room for all of the people that get guitars as presents for Christmas 🙂
So get it while it's hot! If you've been on the ledge, this is your moment.
Of course, GuitarTricks will probably have a Christmas sale as well, they always do. Interested to see their price, they were at the $100 mark until now like JamPlay, but may increase since JamPlay has. Not that it really makes a difference on an annual level though...